7) You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.
8) You can wear NO shirt to a water park.
9) Car mechanics tell you the truth.
10) The world is your urinal.
11) You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky.
12) You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
13) Same work, more pay.
14) Wrinkles add character.
15) Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100.
16) People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.
17) New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
18) One mood all the time.
19) Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
20) You know stuff about tanks.
21) A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.
22) You can open all your own jars.
23) You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
24) If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.
25) Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack.
26) Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
27) You almost never have strap problems in public.
28) You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.
29) Everything on your face stays its original color.
30) The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
31) You only have to shave your face and neck.
32) You can play with toys all your life.
33) One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one color for all seasons.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Friday, April 23, 2010
Well, since it has been nearly a quarter of a year already, and this is the first post I have made on my blog, I figure it is about time that I fill you in on some of the changes that have been going on with me.
First of all, I was laid off from my job in March. Now, at first it seemed really bad, but God had other plans for me and now I have a new job. I don't work from home anymore and that seems to be a really good thing! Also, I am having to learn a bunch of new stuff, so I don't really have time for crafting and cards right now. I am sorry that I am not able to "scratch" that itch right now, but I will pick it back up when I can.
Second, because of the inability to craft, this blog is going to change. It will not be a craft blog anymore and if you choose not to follow me anymore, I will understand. But, if you want to hang on and "ride the crazy-train" with me, you are more than welcome to! LOL
So, you may see all kinds of things on here, you just never know...