Thursday, January 21, 2010

Time to get crackin!

I have been cruisin' blogs lately, getting back into the swing of things and I can finally say that I am well and truly ready to start crafting again! I have a couple of problems, though:

Issue #1: Time...I need more and cannot seem to find any extra! I know that all you busy ladies out there can empathize with me. I find lately that I have a stash of colored images sitting around that have yet to be made into anything useful. Coloring is SOOOO much more fun for me than making cards, even though I enjoy making cards too!

Issue #2: My digital camera bit the dust and so even IF I did do something crafty, I can't take any pictures of it! AAACCCKKK!!! We need a new one but Hubby wants a really nice, professional one and, if you remember the car shopping issue, he has to look at all the available cameras, check the Consumer Reports, compare prices, wait an interminably long time while I pull my hair out, and THEN make a decision. Of course, by then it will be discontinued and we will have to start all over....AAACCCKKK! I tell you, it strains my ADD to the limit! LOL

Issue #3: (not so much an issue as it is an irritation) I cannot find my SD card. It had a lot of images and pictures on it and now it is missing! I have NO IDEA where it went! I remember seeing it laying on the table (I know, I know.... I should have put it back in the camera RIGHT THEN!) but have not been able to find it since. It is really making me crazy!

So, as you can see, there are a few obstacles in the path to craftopia. But, as my blog friend Ellyn from Profoundly Seth & Co. would say, I just need to "Cowboy Up" and get on with it! If you have not been to her blog, you should check it out. She is a newly single mom of 5 kids (one in Heaven) and her newest addition to the family is just adorable! She is also quite a miracle, as she was only 32 weeks when she was born. In fact, she just celebrated her Happy Due Date! I warn you, you will probably want to go back and read the older posts so get some coffee before you go and be prepared to stay a while!

Blessings!

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Yep, I'm with Ellyn --- Cowboy Up! I'm missing your fabulous creations! Do you have a scanner? I've scanned cards when I've been in a hurry. If you want a recommendation for cameras --- CANON! (this was strictly an unsolicited shameless promotion for my favorite camera/printer maker).

Loved your comment on FB. There's still a lot of scratching-of-heads in DC!

Hugs,
Barb

Papirskreppa said...

I am looking forward to see you back in buissness with those cards :) Love to read your blog. Have a blessed evening :)

kisatrtle said...

looking forward to seeing what you come up with...

word: ormilit - which is an orange drink mix similar to ovaltine.

XxJULESxX said...

Hi I enjoyed looking at you blog!!

Adamjee Enterprises Textile Mills said...

this so nice.
<a href="http://adamjeetextile.com/>textile mills</a>