Friday, April 17, 2009

Toodles & Binks Blog Candy featuring Sally Ann Hancock!

If these names from the UK don't sound familiar to you, they soon will. Sally Ann is an uber-talented "doodler" who owns Grab-A-Doodle-Do. She has teamed up with Toodles & Binks to put out a line of stamps featuring her doodles. There is a contest going to guess the theme of the stamp line and the more people enter, the bigger the candy will be! Here are your clues:



OLD ? HAD A ?


Just fill in the works for the question marks, easy-peasy! Just post on your blog about the candy and then visit Toodles & Binks to let Mr. Linky hook you up! Hope I win you win! hehehehe

Blessings!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Hey, remember me? LOL I haven't been able to visit you for so long! I hope to get caught up on my blog hopping and do some crafting this weekend. Hugs,
Cindy E.

kisatrtle said...

I want to make stamps from my doodles...LOL off to enter how I win...no I mean you