Thursday, February 12, 2009

That is so Random...

This is my DD's fave saying at the mo...I thought it was a totally appropriate title for this post. I am sitting here at the laptop, stuffing my face with the mini Reese's Cups left over from my last-minute-trip-to-the-store-to-get-Teacher-Valentine-Gifts.(whew! I almost ran out of breath with that one!) I mean, I can't let them go to waste now, can I? (and by "go to waste", I mean letting my DH gobble them all up! LOL) So, I am reading this cool blog I found totally by accident...aren't those always the best? As I am absentmindedly unwrapping and eating, I bite into a cup that still has the paper on it. (I thought I removed that...)So I take it off and try to bite again...still tasting paper! (What is going on?) This cup had not 1, not 2 but 4 of the little paper wrappers that look like cupcake cups on it. Sheesh!!! Talk about overkill! Probably has no interest to you whatsoever, but it really was bugging me!!! hehehe Ok, so back to this cool blog... It is called, Fluttering Butterflies and the link will take you directly to the post where she talks about the Myers-Briggs Personality Test. If you have never taken this, you SHOULD!!! It is really interesting and is regarded in psychology circles to be very accurate. I took it and it says I am an ESFP, which is basically an outgoing "Performer" type. (That MUST be wrong...hehehe)Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to take that test and post a comment here telling what your result was and if you think it is accurate. Also, check out Michelle's blog...she loves to read(and so do I!) You will find a lot of good reading material ideas there. In keeping with my theme of randomness...here is a pic I lifted from Michelle's blog. Click on it to read...

Blessings!

3 comments:

kisatrtle said...

Drum roll please...I am ESFP too! I know you're surprised, right? I sure was. (not really, this statement is laced with sarcasm)

Hey I can't read the sign...why does it say?

My word today..BUREP, which is sort of like a belch but different. LOL

Cindy said...

Interesting.

I'm a ESFJ (Extraverted, Sensing, Feeling, Judging)

I did have a problem answering some of the questions because of the qualifiers they put in there (e.g. You always do something.

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Thanks for the linkage. I love that photo. It was taken at Disneyland while I was waiting to hug Donald Duck. It was also the day I got engaged!