Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Whiff of Joy Release on February 14th!

Katharina over at Whiff of Joy is having a Brand New Release just in time for those of us having "Valentine Overload!" (I am SOOO tired of pink and red, LOL!) She has this awesome Medieval themed set that is just too cute! So, head over there and check it out. You might find that you just have to get one for your collection!

Isn't this Jester Charlie just too too adorable? I think I have to have him! LOL (He must have heard me...see how he is blushing? hehehe)

Blessings!

1 comment:

kisatrtle said...

Those are some cute stamps. I'm gonna check out her site. Should I say you sent me...will you get anything for free? LOL

Glad you rec'd and enjoyed the RAK. Maybe you could arm wrestle your daughter for it.

Today's word is dendolla, which is probably some sort of DOILEY...UGH. See my blog post if this doesn't make much sense to you.