Friday, January 16, 2009

Motivation Card Challenge 1/14/09 - Cricut MB


This is my submission for the Cricut MB Motivation Card LO Challenge that was posted by Okieladybug. It is my first time to do any of the Cricut MB challenges. I had a lot of fun with this, using some techniques I have not tried before. The cardstock is SU, DP is from a stack that I found on sale at Joann (gotta love the clearance section!) I attached the layers using my Zyron, which is fast becoming my most favorite toy, second only to my Cricut! I used round, pink brads for the corners and to attach the faux-Prima (just a silk flower that I got at Walmart, on sale of course) and the circles. The circles can actually "go round" like the sentiment says. To make the sentiment, I used MS Word and inserted WordArt half-circle up and half circle down shapes that I overlaid. I finished it off with Stickles and some hearts I cut with my Cricut using the Doodlecharms cart. Notice the complete absence of ribbon? I could not figure out how to put any on there! LOL!

Blessings,

Shannon

No comments: