Friday, January 16, 2009

YAAAYYYYY MEEEE!!!! **clapping**


Look at the fabulous Blog Candy I won from Cindy over at Heart's Delight Cards! You should really check out this girl's blog...she ROCKS! Her way with embellishments is just gorgeous and she really deserves some extra bloggy-love for offering this awesome blog candy. I am so excited, I have never won a Blog Candy before and I was soooo wanting to win this one because of the Nestabilities she had included. I don't have any and I have seen all the beautiful things that you all do with them and it made me green with envy really sad *sigh* :o( I cannot wait to get my hands on them! And to Cindy, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Blessings,
Shannon

2 comments:

Cindy said...

You're welcome, you're welcome, you're welcome, LOL!

Enfys said...

Well done, nesties, what a great prize.
hugs
En xx